Friday, December 3, 2010

2 Months Old!

It's true...our baby is 2 months old! (and 1 day now)



We went to the pediatrician this morning for routine immunizations and found out his current statistics.

weight: 11 lbs 12 oz (49th percentile)
length: 24 inches (83rd percentile)
head circumference: 16 inches (54th percentile)

That means he has gained about 3.5 lbs and grown 4 inches in the last two months. He is very average in everything but length. Looking at these statistics, it all makes sense as to why it's hard to find clothes that fit him...most of his 0-3 month clothes are pretty baggy on him and almost too short.

He did pretty well with the immunizations. He only cried for a few minutes, which I expected not only because he was getting shots...but because has been a lot fussier this week than usual. He was around a lot of sick people last week during Thanksgiving, and since his ears looked normal, Colin's doctor just said he probably has his first cold. I think it probably started on Sunday evening, so I'm hoping he recovers soon. Instead of waking up once a night like he had been, he has been waking up an average of 3-4 times a night for the last several days. 

We have the majority of our stuff packed up and ready to go for Monday, and we'll be spending our weekend finishing all of that up. 

I'll be sure to give an update next week after the big move!


2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm so sorry if he got sick from me or Bridget even though we tried out best to keep our distance. Good thing I'm all better now so I can hold him on Sunday. :)

Emily N. said...

That little man is so dang cute! I hope he is out of the hospital and better than ever ASAP. Poor guy...