Monday, August 30, 2010

Lately

It's been awhile. But I promise it's not because I'm lazy. I've actually been busy! And in case you don't believe me, I took pictures.

In the last few weeks I've been busy...

Washing all of this

Organizing this

Quilting this

Gluing together this, which I like so much that I...

Made a second one

Buying this (woohoo!)

Sewing this for the above car seat

And because of all of the wonderful people
who have given us presents, writing all of these

And don't forget, growing this!

Like I said, I've been busy, but I promise to post more soon!


3 comments:

Hillary said...

You look like you went and had your hair cut! It looks good! That is exciting to see you get ready for Colin... can't believe he is coming so soon.

P.S. Your belly is cute, too!

Niki said...

I've never seen the quilt! I think you need to take some more pictures of it. It looks cute from what I can tell, but I want to be sure :)

Elder Kundis said...

WOW!!! It REALLY looks like a BABY is coming!!!! LOVE all the clothes in the closet...i think i recognize something hanging there, though, that i just bought at old navy a couple of days ago...hmmmm! YOU LOOK GREAT!!