Wednesday, August 4, 2010

32 Weeks and Counting

Here I am 8 months in! I haven't felt like the time has gone by fast, but looking back at the last 8 months, it really has.

During pregnancy, anything you read will compare the size of the baby to a fruit. At 32 weeks my baby is approximately the size of a honeydew.
My favorite baby, but not my favorite fruit.

Now that I'm in my third trimester, I go to the doctor every 2 weeks instead of every 4. I passed my glucose test with flying colors, and the rhogam shot didn't hurt at all. I guess Jill is just wimpy :)

There's not much more to report. I've been doing really well other than the normal discomforts that come with being very pregnant. Not to mention it doesn't take much to set me off crying...

And we're collecting all sorts of baby stuff, which I'll post about soon, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Oh, your belly is cute! I think you are getting pretty big, but just wait... I'm sure next time I see you, you'll be bigger!