Monday, May 17, 2010

Crafting Mayhem

I picked up this little beauty at a thrift store for $1.


Matt's response: "You're going to do something to that, right?" I'm not sure why he wouldn't want to hang it up in our apartment as is. It matches our decor so well.

As it so happens, I was buying that lovely piece of art for the frame, and not the angel inside. I got the idea for a no-sew fabric wreath courtesy of Vanessa @ V and Co.


I am pretty pleased with the way mine turned out. I picked 5 fabrics that coordinate with our bedroom and went to town! I would have liked to use a bigger frame, but this was the only square frame I could even find. I'll have to keep a lookout for more frames in the future.


And here is my finished product. I still have one blank wall in our bedroom that's screaming for decorations, so hopefully I'll post again soon about my next crafty adventure!

2 comments:

Robert and Emily C. said...

VERY cute! Way to go!

Elder Kundis said...

from MOM in MT...You GO GIRL...that is sooooo cute!! And just for the record, when i saw the 1.00 find i was worried i would see "it" hanging in your apt somewhere and have to politely tell you how cute it was...WHOOSH!! :)