Sunday, April 1, 2012

George (Week 10/52)

Although this is nothing new, Colin loves Curious George. I might even go as far as saying he's obsessed. It is just about the only show he watches anymore, and "George" is probably the word that you hear coming out of his mouth most often.

Wait...he can say George, but he can't say mommy? This kid needs to rethink his priorities! ;)

Colin is both curious and a little monkey, so it's not all that surprising that George is his favorite.


Last week I had to go to the library to pick up a book I had on hold, so I decided to stop by the kids' section and see if I could find a Curious George book for Colin. And what a hit that book has been!

I was able to snap a picture of him "reading" to himself. He was flipping through the pages pointing at different things and jabbering. Obviously telling his own George adventures.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Too bad you don't live closer so we could share the many George toys and books we have thanks to Bridget's previous obsession. She's mostly outgrown him now and is more into princesses these days.