Sunday, September 19, 2010

Megan Gets Crafty

Besides waiting for my baby, Megan also has a few friends who are having babies right now. When she told me she had two baby showers to go to, I told her she should make some of the many sewing projects I have lined up. It wasn't until after we bought all the fabric and started the projects that I discovered something new about Megan. She doesn't really love to sew :)

Despite this minor set-back, Megan did a great job! She
made a blanket and some burp cloths for one shower, and a car seat cover for the other.

Here she is hard at work.

And the finished product. Megan absolutely loves this dinosaur fabric,
which is mostly why she wanted me to take this picture :)

And this is the quilt she made me. She loves to make quilts, just not the sewing part of it I guess. She pieced the whole thing, and then I hand quilted it while she was out of town. She did amazing work, and I just know Baby Teeny will love it.

Good work, Megan! I'm so proud of your crafting abilities.

2 comments:

Emily N. said...

Megan rocks!

Elder Kundis said...

WOW!!! Those are soooo cute! And, hey, at least she knows how to run the machine...i have forgotten! Way to go, Megan!