Sunday, August 24, 2008

Graduation!

This is a week late in coming, but lateness seems to be the common theme with my posts...

And the good news: Matt officially graduated from BYU!

My original idea for this post was pretty awesome. I was going to go all out and add the playlist thing to the blog, but only put the graduation march on there. (Pathetic...I can't even think of the name of the "graduation march") It would instantly start playing the second anyone looked at the page and probably scare you because you weren't expecting it. And then you would get sick of it playing over and over again anyway. It would have been perfect :)

Now the news is a week old, although still very exciting, and I figured the playlist idea just wasn't going to happen. But I'm posting anyway to say:

Congratulations, Matt! I'm so proud of you...and jealous since I still have a ways to go :)



UPDATE: It's Pomp & Circumstance March No. 4 :D

4 comments:

twede said...

Congrats Matt!!! Hope to see in Arizona next!

AWH said...

I never have the sound turned out anyway, so I would have missed the music.

Congrats to Matt.

Unknown said...

It's called "Pomp and Circumstance" !

Unknown said...

OH, and congratulations, Matt!